Table Mountain Hike & Cape Town City Orientation
Times: 07:30 – 14:00
Destinations: Table Mountain, Bo Kaap, Greenmarket Square, Castle of Good Hope, Government Avenue, District Six Museum
Half price for children under 12.
Includes Cableway descent tickets and entrance to museums.
PRIVATE TABLE MOUNTAIN HIKE & CAPE TOWN CITY ORIENTATION
Meet your experienced tour guide who will take you to the starting point, Platteklip Gorge. This is the shortest route straight up to the summit. A moderate level of fitness is required for the 2.5 – 3 hour walk to the top of Table Mountain.
Cape Town is known as the Mother City of South Africa, and offers a variety of attractions. This tour includes a Table mountain hike, descent via the Cable Way, a scenic drive and walk through the Company Gardens.
- Bo Kaap – the Malay Quarter
- Government Avenue – SA Museum and the Houses of Parliament
- Greenmarket Square – traders in action from all over Africa
- The Castle of Good hope and City Hall
- District Six Museum
- Tour ends at your hotel or V&A Waterfront shopping mall for casual restaurants or fine dining.
Tour Price: R1 500 per person including Cable Way descent tickets and entrance to museums.