Private Agulhas Tour – Southern Tip of Africa
Duration: 10 hrs
Times: 08:30 – 18:30
Destinations: Cape Agulhas, Hermanus
Sedan: seats 1 – 3 people R4 500
Mercedes Vito / H1: seats 4 – 7 people R5 500
Quantum Mini Van: seats 8 – 12 people R6 500
PRIVATE CAPE AGULHAS TOUR – SOUTHERN TIP OF AFRICA
Take this private full day trip to the southern most Tip of Africa which is the real meeting place of the Atlantic and Indian oceans. Cape Agulhas is at least 3 hours drive from Cape Town. We depart at 08:30 with various stops along the way.
- Our route takes us via Sir Lowry’s pass
- Stop at a farm stall for refreshments
- Hermanus town and the best land-based whale watching in season (August – November)
- View African penguins
- Top wine producers in South Africa
- Return to Cape Town via the breathtaking scenery from Clarence Drive.
Rates quoted are per vehicle, not per person, and depend on the number of people travelling.
Sedan: Seats 1 – 3 people R4 500
Mercedes Vito /H1: Seats 4 – 7 people R5 500
Quantum Mini Van: Seats 8 – 12 people R6 500