African Penguins Tour
Duration: 9 hrs
Schedule : Daily
Times: 09:00 – 18:00
Destinations: Kirstenbosch, Constantia Wine Valley, Muizenberg, St James, Simons Town, Boulders Beach, Cape Point.
Price: R1 500 pp
Half price for children under 12
Minimum: 2 people
AFRICAN PENGUINS TOUR
This package is carefully planned for those who want to view African Penguins, walk with them and view penguins through the rocky pools and outcrops around Boulders beach. You will not feel rushed and you have loads of time to view the penguins waddling over the rocks and gliding through the water.
- Our first stop is Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens for a short walk.
- Drive through the Constantia Wine Valley towards Muizenberg and St James where you can see the famous beach houses.
- Your destination is Boulders Beach in Simon’s Town, home of the resident colony of African penguins. Remember to pack swimsuits and towels if you would like a swim. Bring along a picnic basket for lunch on the beach, or visit one of the seaside restaurants.
- Later, continue to Cape Point and the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve. Bring along your passports or SA ID for entrance discounts. We spend about 1.5 hours at the park to relax and enjoy.
- Return via the scenic Chapman’s Peak Drive.
We depart at 09:00 and return at 18:30 – minimum 2 people at R1 500.00 per person.
Note: Entrance fees are for your own account.