Private Garden Route Tours
Option 1: 4 days (3 nights)
Option 2: 3 days (2 nights)
Departs: 08:30 | Returns: 18:00
Destinations: Oudtshoorn, Cango Caves, Knysna, Plettenberg Bay, Mossel Bay.
Option 1: R18 500 pp
Option 2: R14 500 pp (scheduled tour)
PRIVATE GARDEN ROUTE TOURS
Our private garden route tour packages are tailor-made for individual Travelers, families, and honeymoon couples to suit their own personal needs. We offer a flexible itinerary, customized scenic routes, accommodations and the beautiful Garden Route towns.
DAY 1: Route 62 to Oudtshoorn
Depart Cape Town and travel to Worcester via the majestic
Du Toits Kloof mountain pass. In Worcester we visit an
interesting open air museum dedicated to the farming
- Barrydale via route 62 – the world’s longest fruit and
- Cango Caves – Oudtshoorn
- Ostrich Farm – Oudtshoorn
- Overnight Oudtshoorn (Bed & Breakfast)
DAY 2: Oudtshoorn to Knysna
- Outeniqua Pass – spectacular scenic drive
- George – Steam Train museum (time permitting)
- Knysna – free time to walk through town
- Arts and craft market in action
- Sunset Boat cruise – Knsyna Heads (optional) – not included in cost
- Overnight Knysna (Bed & Breakfast)
DAY 3: Plettenberg Bay & Tsitsikama
Highlights: Walks, hikes and suspension bridge
- Plettenburg Bay whale & dolphin experience (optional)
- Bloukrans bridge – highest Bungee jump (optional!)
- Elephant Park Sanctuary
- Monkey Land or Birds of Eden
- Tsitsikamma National Park & Storms River Mouth
- Dinner and overnight in Knysna
DAY 4: Knysna to Cape Town
After breakfast, we travel back to Cape Town via Mossel Bay and the historic Diaz museum.
- Cape Agulhas – southern tip of Africa
- Hermanus town – land based whale watching in season.
Late afternoon will bring us back to Cape Town.
Option 1: R18500 per person (Exclusive Transport & Accommodation)
Option 2: R14500 per person (SCHEDULED TOUR)
Terms and conditions apply (Min 2pax)
NOTE: Cost includes entrance fees specified, vehicle with registered guide, Big 5 safari game drive, accommodation & breakfast but excludes: lunches, drinks and optional visits.