Full Day Winelands Tour
Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Times: 09:00 – 18:00
Destinations: Stellenbosch, Franschhoek
(Half price for children under 12)
FULL DAY WINELANDS TOUR
Our wine route tours are tailor-made for individuals, families and smaller groups with special interests to fulfill their needs. We are flexible and knowledgeable about various wine estates, should you have specific wineries that you would like to visit. Less than an hour’s drive from Cape Town to the wine routes, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are on our itinerary for the day.
You will discover different wine making styles, and taste a variety of SA wines and blends. Breathtaking natural scenery and world class wine-producing estates characterize the Cape Winelands, the historic heart of the country’s wine regions with an elegant mix of buildings in Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian style.
- Explore Stellenbosch town on foot
- Wine estates Muratie / Rust en Vrede – tasting experience at one of the oldest wine estate in South Africa
- Waterford Estate – Wine tasting and chocolate pairing
- Fairview Estate – Master tasting and cheese
- Delaire Graff wine estate – spectacular mountain views
- Lunch stop (optional) on an estate (own account)
- Free time to walk through Franschhoek Town
This is a full day Winelands tour, including hotel pick up and and wine tasting at 3 estates.
Note: This tour is available on a scheduled rate of R1 120 per person (half price for children under 12), including wine tasting fees. You might be joining other people on the tour.