Full Day Private Winelands Tour
Duration: 9 hrs
Schedule: Monday – Saturday
Times: 09:00 – 18:00
Destinations: Stellenbosch, Franschhoek
Sedan: seats 1 – 3 people R3 800
Mercedes Vito / H1: seats 4 – 6 people R4 750
Quantum Mini Van: seats 7 – 10 people R6 000
Scheduled tours are available at R1 120 per person and you might be joining other people on the tour.
(Half price for children under 12)
FULL DAY PRIVATE WINELANDS TOUR
Our wine route tours are tailor-made for individuals, families and smaller groups with special interests to fulfill their needs. We are flexible and knowledgeable about various wine estates, should you have specific wineries that you would like to visit. Less than an hour’s drive from Cape Town to the wine routes, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek are on our itinerary for the day. Breathtaking natural scenery and world class wine-producing estates characterize the Cape Winelands, the historic heart of the country’s wine regions with an elegant mix of buildings in Cape Dutch, Georgian and Victorian style.
- Explore Stellenbosch town on foot
- Wine estates Muratie / Rust en Vrede – tasting experience at one of the oldest wine estate in South Africa
- Waterford Estate – Wine tasting and chocolate pairing
- Fairview Estate – Master tasting and cheese
- Cheetah viewing (optional) at Somerset West (own account)
- Delaire Graff wine estate – spectacular mountain views
- Lunch stop (optional) on an estate (own account)
- Free time to walk through Franchhoek Town
This is a full day private Winelands tour, including hotel pick up and optional visits to other estates. Note that wine tasting fees are not included.
Sedan: Seats 1 – 3 people R3 800
Mercedes Vito /H1: Seats 4 – 6 people R4 750
Quantum Mini Van: Seats 7-10 people R6 000
Note: This tour is also available on a scheduled rate of R1 120 per person, including wine tasting fees. You might be joining other people on the tour.