Table Mountain Hike & Cape Town City Orientation
Duration: 7.5 hrs
Times: 07:30 – 14:00
Destinations: Table Mountain, Bo Kaap, Greenmarket Square, Castle of Good Hope, Government Avenue, District Six Museum
Price: R1 500 pp
Half price for children under 12.
Includes Cableway descent tickets and entrance to museums.
PRIVATE TABLE MOUNTAIN HIKE & CAPE TOWN CITY ORIENTATION
Meet your experienced tour guide who will take you to the starting point, Platteklip Gorge. This is the shortest route straight up to the summit. A moderate level of fitness is required for the 2.5 – 3 hour walk to the top of Table Mountain.
Cape Town is known as the Mother City of South Africa, and offers a variety of attractions. This tour includes a Table mountain hike, descent via the Cable Way, a scenic drive and walk through the Company Gardens.
- Bo Kaap – the Malay Quarter
- Government Avenue – SA Museum and the Houses of Parliament
- Greenmarket Square – traders in action from all over Africa
- The Castle of Good hope and City Hall
- District Six Museum
- Tour ends at your hotel or V&A Waterfront shopping mall for casual restaurants or fine dining.
Tour Price: R1 500 per person including Cable Way descent tickets and entrance to museums.