Full Day Cape Peninsula Tour
Duration: 9 hrs
Schedule : Daily
Times: 09:00 – 18:00
Destinations: V&A Waterfront, Camps Bay, Hout Bay, Chapman’s Peak Drive, Cape Point, Simon’s Town, Kirstenbosch.
Sedan: seats 1 – 3 people R3 800
Mercedes Vito / H1: seats 4 – 6 people R4 750
Quantum Mini Van: seats 7 – 10 people R6 000
Scheduled tours are available at R1 120 per person and you might be joining other people on the tour.
(Half price for children under 12)
FULL DAY CAPE PENINSULA TOUR
Our tailor made itinerary is designed to leave you with the sense of having experienced something truly new! We will drive along the spectacular seaside coastline from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront. Come and experience rugged coastlines, magnificent scenery, unspoilt beaches and unparalleled views. You will have time to stop at several places to take photos or walk, completely at your discretion. This tour is customized to fit your special interests.
- First photo stop near Camps Bay – The Twelve Apostles
- Hout bay – historical fishing village and harbour – optional boat trip to Seal Colony
- Chapman’s peak scenic drive (if open)
- Cape of Good Hope walks – 1.5 hours one way
- Cape point walk to the lighthouse – easy walk
- Lunch stop (optional) at seaside restaurant
- Simon’s Town historical naval base
- Boulders Beach – African Penguin Colony (own account)
- Wine tasting at Constantia – the closest vineyard to Cape Town
- Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens
This is a full day private Cape Point and Peninsula tour, including hotel pick up. Entrance fees are not included.
Sedan: Seats 1 – 3 people R3 800
Mercedes Vito /H1: Seats 4 – 6 people R4 750
Quantum Mini Van: Seats 7 – 10 people R6 000
Note: This tour is also available on a scheduled rate of R1 120 per person including entrance fees. You might be joining other people on the tour.